The global marble market is projected to reach value of USD 15.94 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors driving the market include shift in consumers' lifestyle and heat- and fire-resisting properties of marble. With increasing usage and availability of explosives, coupled with advancements in mechanical systems, marble can be easily given various shapes. This helps in grooming the overall appearance of end-use applications. In the modern age, marble is used for building city halls, religious homes, and buildings.
The latest report on the global Marble industry is expected to be one of the most sought-after ones, as it offers the latest coverage of the significant effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on all segments of the market. The global economic landscape has undergone unprecedented changes due to the global health crisis. The report studies the impact of COVID-19 on the market and analyzes key changes in trends and growth patterns. It also includes an estimate of the current and future impact of COVID-19 on overall industry growth.
Get a free sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/456
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In February 2020, Fox Marble Holdings Plc announced that it had signed two new agreements for the processing of third-party blocks with Egzoni Sh.p.k. and Skifteri Sh.p.k. Fox Marble Holdings
- Based on application, the market has been classified into building & construction, furniture, decorative infrastructure, statues & monuments, and others. The building & construction segment is projected to expand at a rate of 3.1% during the forecast period. Marble has been used for making historic sculptures for ages. Marble is one of the most durable materials, which showcases its durability in the wide-ranging atmospheric changes. Marble is widely used in the construction of flooring, walls, and columns due to its physical properties.
- North America is projected to dominate the global marble market during the forecast period. Various uses of marble in building & construction, decorative infrastructure, and furniture industries have boosted the market in the region. The U.S. is expected to lead the market in the region in the near future.
The prominent players of the global Marble market are expected to contribute significantly to the revenue generation owing to increasing demand for the Marble products in the industry.
Prominent Players Profiled in the Marble Market:
Hellenic Granite Company, Fox Marble Holdings Plc, Polycor Inc., Asian Granito India Limited, Kangli Stone Group, Hilltop Granites, Classic Marble Company, First Marble & Granite, Temmer Group, and Santucci Group
For imparting a deeper understanding of the Marble market, the market is further segmented into product types and applications. The report also offers projections for the market segment expected to garner traction during the forecast period.
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Metric Tons; 2017-2027)
- Building & Construction
- Decorative Infrastructure
- Statues & Monuments
- Color Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Metric Tons; 2017-2027)
Regional landscape of the Global Marble Market:
- The latest report analyzes the growth trajectory of the global Marble market, emphasizing the global dominance of the market across numerous developed and developing regions, including North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific (Japan, China, and India).
- The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional market share, and at the same time, zeroes in on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market over the forecast timeline.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/456
Key inferences influencing the revenue patterns of the market:
- The study offers an in-depth analysis of the product outlook, which depicts the latest production growth trends and profit valuation. It further fragments the global Marble market into a wide product spectrum.
- The study covers essential data pertaining to the application landscape of these products, the demand for and market share held by each application type, along with their growth rate analysis over the estimated period.
- A meticulous description of the distribution channels, including distributors, producers, and buyers, is one of the key highlights of the global Marble market report.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources 1.1. Market Definition 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Research Sources 1.4.1. Primary 1.4.2. Secondary 1.4.3. Paid Sources 1.5. Market Estimation Technique Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027 Chapter 3. Key Insights Chapter 4. Marble Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis 4.1. Marble Market Material Segmentation Analysis 4.2. Industrial Outlook 4.2.1. Market indicators analysis 4.2.2. Market drivers analysis 220.127.116.11. Demand for Modern Decor 18.104.22.168. Easy and Bulk Availability of Marble 22.214.171.124. Urbanization 4.2.3. Market restraints analysis 126.96.36.199. High Cost of Technologies used 188.8.131.52. Rules & Regulations by the Government 4.3. Technological Insights 4.4. Regulatory Framework 4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis 4.7. Price trend Analysis 4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/marble-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further queries about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Polysorbate Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polysorbate-market
Chromatography Resins Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/chromatography-resins-market
3D Printing Metal Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-metal-market
Super Absorbent Polymers Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/super-absorbent-polymers-market
Bioplastics Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bioplastics-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756